1. If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country. Also that you have the correct qualifications to purchase the items.
2. We only offer refunds on faulty goods to countries outside of the European Union.
3. Incorrectly sized items (suits and BCD’s) (excludes cylinders) dispatched inside or outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer. If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund.
4. Consignments dispatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held by your credit card company.
5. For all SCUBAPRO and UWATEC products: Delivery only to addresses in the EEA (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom).
6. Due to it being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
Back to Top.